Scottys will seal your pavers to ensure the investment you made is protected. We use only the finest sealer in the industry, Surface Logix Cobble Loc and Cobble Grip. Cobble Loc is a water-based sealer for concrete pavers, natural stone, and concrete surfaces. Cobble Loc is eco-friendly with low VOCs while providing the same wet-look as solvent-based sealers. Cobble Loc provides tire marking resistance and helps lock down joint sand, inhibits weed growth and anthills. It also is an excellent protectant from various stains and is a catalyzed product that provides chemical resistance to gasoline and oil leakage. At Scottys we will match your pavers with the right colored sand and use premium products based on your specific needs.
PARKING FOR SCOTTYS SERVICES:
Scottys will need to park a truck and trailer in front of your home and driveway. We ask that if you will be leaving your home with vehicle or golf cart to please park on the street, preferably away from the front of your home and driveway. This will help ensure our hoses do not get in your way and will leave us enough room for our rig – it is approximately 26 feet in total length.
PAVER SEALING EXPECTATIONS AND PREPARATIONS:
- A paver sealing project can typically take place in one day – depending on the weather and size of the project. For larger paver sealing projects and weather circumstances, we may have to surface clean pavers up to a few days prior to the sealing.
- If having your driveway sealed, please remove all vehicles from driveway and park in the street. It is recommended that you not drive or park on the sealed area for at least 24 hours.
- All patio furniture, potted plants, BBQ grills will need to be moved. Scottys is happy to move furniture, plants, and belongings for an additional cost.
PAVER SEALING AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- For the sealing of pavers to cure properly it needs to dry for a minimum of 48 hours. You should avoid walking, parking, and placing furniture on the sealed pavers for at least 48 hours.
- Scottys will block off driveways and post signs as a reminder to stay off to avoid these areas. We will make arrangements to return to remove signs if necessary.
- If contracted to do so, Scotty will arrange a time to return furniture, plants, and belongings to patio areas, after the 48-hour timeframe.
- While we understand walkways and entryways will be unavoidable, it is best to avoid walking on them for at least 48-hours.