Scottys paver sealing will ensure your investment in your pavers is protected.
We provide the highest quality work using the highest quality products. We use only the finest sealer in the industry, Surface Logix Cobble Loc and Cobble Grip. Cobble Loc is a water-based sealer for concrete pavers, natural stone, and concrete surfaces. It is also eco-friendly with low VOCs while providing the same wet-look as solvent-based sealers. Cobble Loc provides tire marking resistance and helps lock down joint sand, inhibits weed growth and anthills. It also is an excellent protectant from various stains and is a catalyzed product that provides chemical resistance to gasoline and oil leakage.
Scottys has a rigorous paver sealing process explained in the videos below. We are proud of our 5 star ratings and take pride in high quality work, paying attention to the small details. If you have high expectations then we are the right fit for you.
At Scottys we will match your pavers with the right color sand and use premium products based on your specific needs.
To see more paver sealing videos visit our YouTube Channel.
PARKING FOR SCOTTYS SERVICES:
Scottys will be parking a truck and trailer in front of your home and driveway. If you plan on leaving your home with a vehicle or golf cart please park on the street in advance, preferably away from the front of your home and driveway. Our rig and hoses take up approximately 26 feet in total length.
PAVER SEALING EXPECTATIONS AND PREPARATIONS:
- A paver sealing project can take two – three days, depending on the weather and size of the project. We may have to surface clean pavers a couple days in advance sealing a larger project.
- Remove all vehicles from driveway and park in the street.
- Remove all furniture, potted plants, BBQ grills from patio, lanai, or screen enclosure. Scottys is happy to move furniture, plants, and belongings for an additional cost.
PAVER SEALING AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- For pavers to cure properly it is recommended that you DO NOT drive, park, walk or place furniture on the sealed pavers for a MINIMUM of 48 hours.
- Scottys will block off driveways and post signs as a reminder to stay off and to avoid these areas. We will make arrangements to return to remove signs.
- If contracted to do so, Scotty will arrange a time to return furniture, plants, and belongings to patio areas, after the 48-hour timeframe.